Thank you to the Eastern Michigan Woodworkers group for their incredible generosity this holiday season!
The Woodworkers have once again provided our Christmas Charities program with hundreds of homemade wooden toys. We cannot thank you enough.
History of the Eastern Michigan Woodworkers club:
- Feb. 1988 - Eastern Michigan Woodworkers club was started
- Oct. 1988 - Toys made were given to the Marines for the Toys for Tots program
- Oct. 1989 - Toys made were given to the Genesee County Sheriff’s Department
- Oct. 1990 - Toys were made and given to Kearsley Community Schools
- Jan. 1993 to present - It was decided all toys made would be donated to Kearsley Schools