Kearsley High School's 11th grade students are learning useful job skills through the KHS Career Center.
Throughout the year, each student has been exploring careers using the XELLO. They are matching their interests and skills with career paths and potential jobs.
Juniors wrote and edited their professional resumes. They learned how to prepare for an interview and how to “dress to impress.”
Yesterday, Mock-Interviews were held. Students were matched with business/community members to practice interviewing skills and professional behaviors.
Thank you volunteer business/community members for supporting Kearsley students:
- Robert Moyers, McFarlan Villages
- Kerri Morris-Jones, JcPenney
- Lisa Wheeler, Mott Community College
- Lourdes White, Mott Community College
- Richard Hill, Kearsley Board of Education
- Chad Langworthy, Kearsley Board of Education
- Rob Ploof, Kearsley Board of Education
- Tami Swanson, Kearsley Board of Education
- Emmit Harris, Kearsley MCAN College Advisor
- Brian Galsterer, GISD
- Nia Bashir-Benton, U of M Flint - Admission
- Ellas Derricks, Kettering University
- Terry Blake, SVSU
- Jim Ananich, Greater Flint Health Coalition
- Ben Deppong, Mark Owen Agency - Meemic Agent of Davison
- Tim Houghtaling, Mark Owen Agency - Meemic Agent of Davison
- Tonya Gettings, Baker College
Questions? Contact Crystal Nusbaum in the KHS Career Center, email@example.com