Referrals for Vision Care Assistance

If your school-aged son/daughter is in need of vision care and you are in need of financial assistance to receive that care, please contact your son's/daughter's school counselor so that a referral can be made on your behalf.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.